Music-loving kids will adore creating and wearing this LEGO® DOTS Music Bracelet making kit (41933)! This creative toy set features a good-quality, adjustable, flexible band in black that fits around bigger or smaller wrists and holds up to endless wear and decoration. The kit also includes 32 colorful tiles, including music note-decorated tiles with a metallic effect, translucent tiles and glitter tiles. It’s intended to be an easy, intuitive creation, so kids can design their own bracelet andmake it uniquely theirs, to suit their outfit or mood.
No wrong way to play
The joy of this custom jewelry making kit is the chance for kids to explore self-expression and decorate the bracelet however they like. Anything goes with this fun bracelet, as well as all the other LEGO DOTS toy sets – the magic lies in a child’s imagination. The different bracelets in this range make great unexpected treats any time, or a nice little extra gift ‘just because’.
- Surprise a creatively inclined child with this playful LEGO® DOTS Music Bracelet (41933) toy set and start them off on a fun journey of endless DIY design possibilities.
- Unique jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their self-expression skills as they decorate the bracelet, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts right out of the bag!
- This kit is great on its own as a quick, imaginative creation. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 3 and 4 (41921 and 41931) bag to expand designs with cool new ideas.
- Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this creative set. The durable bracelet, colorful tiles and special decorated tiles will make a fun gift or a little-extra-something treat for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) long, this kit is perfect for budding designers to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Open the toy bag and the fun begins withdecorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration on the packaging makes designing a snap, or kids can create their own patterns again and again.