Trendsetting kids and fans of arts and crafts will want this LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS – Lettering (41950) box! Made to work with the DOTS message boards, plus all the different LEGO and DOTS sets (sold separately), these tiles offer kids aged 6 and up the chance to create personalized messages and toy crafts in new ways and change them to suit their passions, mood or room decor.
Say it in color
This box features tiles in different fun colors and shapes, including curved 2×2 elements to help kids make customizable fonts and letters. This lets them decorate their message boards or room decor craft items however they like to build their creative skills.
DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play and creativity as they make and decorate the different items. This box goes with anything because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. The kit makes a great gift that will wow everyone on the playground with the creative possibilities.
- Personalization in a box – Inspire an arts-and-crafts fan with this LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS – Lettering (41950) decoration kit. The self-expressive fun begins when they open the box
- Get the message across – Kids can boost their creative skills by using the Lots of DOTS to customize their message boards, room decor items or any other LEGO® sets (sold separately)
- Creativity awaits – This box inspires self-expression with 700+ tiles that include a range of colors and shapes to help kids personalize fonts and lettering to write whatever they want
- Gift for ages 6+ – Any arts-and-crafts fan will want this box of tiles and its endless messaging options. The box makes a fun DOTS gift for kids who love to speak their minds in new ways
- What will young designers say? – The kit includes a leaflet with lots of inspiration for alphabets and designs, to help inspire kids’ inventiveness as they express their individuality
- Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS box representsendless creativity. The tiles help build children’s imaginations, ingenuity and poise through fun