The versatile LEGO® DUPLO® Town Farm Animal Care (10949) playset engages toddlers with imaginative play and encourages key developmental skills with the help of 4 adorable farm animals.
Build skills with toddler-friendly animals
Parents and toddlers will enjoy endless imaginative fun with the delightful pig, sheep, duck and cat. These 4 cute farm animals are perfect for preschoolers to pick up and play with. As they act out animal-care activities, such as feeding and preparing the barn for bedtime, little animal lovers will improve their fine motor skills and their social and emotional awareness.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- Delight a little animal lover with the LEGO® DUPLO® Town Farm Animal Care (10949) playset. These 4 adorable farm animals encourage endless hands-on imaginative play and learning fun.
- Includes a pig, sheep, duck and cat figure, each beautifully colored and specially designed for toddlers to pick up and play with. Also includes a buildable barn and realistically textured hay bale.
- Kids develop fine motor skills and expand their social and emotional understanding as they act out animal-care activities, such as feeding and preparing the barn for bedtime.
- This delightful and durable playset makes a great gift for ages 2 and up for Christmas, holidays, birthdays or ‘just because they deserve a special treat’ days!
- Measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep – although the playset can be arranged in many different ways and easily combines with other LEGO® DUPLO® farm toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving models from the setto add an extra element of enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.