LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957) is a toddler-friendly, developmental toy built with colorful shapes and filled with fun features.
Kids’ rescue vehicle toy
Toddlers build skills as they enjoy hands-on fun with this push-along police car and fire-fighting helicopter. Basic construction tasks improve fine motor skills and teach toddlers about shapes and colors. Exciting rescue stories inspire role play and strengthen kids’ social and emotional skills. Detailed decoration on both sides of the vehicles, a siren brick (no noise) and a propeller that can be spun all help to bring the imaginative play to life. Building cards, featuring life-size images of the models, let kids position the bricks over the image as they build.
Hands-on kids’ learning toys
LEGO DUPLO playsets put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO toys, parents and toddlers can share precious developmental milestones as they enjoy playing together.
- Treat a toddler to LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957). This toddler-friendly toy is designed to inspire imaginative play and deliver developmental benefits.
- Includes a buildable helicopter with a spinnable rotor and a push-along police car with siren brick (no noise). Built with colorful shapes that are perfect for little hands to pick up and place.
- Basic construction improves fine motor skills; role-playing rescue missions strengthens social and emotional skills; and colorful shapes and fun features bring the imaginative play to life.
- High-quality, durable and a delightful gift for kids aged 18 months and up for birthdays, Christmas, or ‘just because’.
- Helicopter measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Police car measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) long and 1 in. (5 cm) wide.
- Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build,while parents teach their child about colors and shapes.