Give kids aged 7+ who love toy boats and cool vehicle models a gift they’ll adore with Stephanie’s Sailing Adventure (41716). They can join LEGO® Friends Stephanie, who has achieved her dream of joining a crew who are attempting to break a world-record time for sailing around the globe.
Realistic details launch creative play
Authentic details such as a flexible sail and a ship’s wheel that actually turns spark imaginative stories of adventure on the high seas. This creative set also helps kids learn about the epic achievement of a world-renowned sailor when they take part in Stephanie’s dream journey in which she gives her all in pursuit of sporting excellence.
Building for the digital age
The set comes with clear printed instructions and kids can also access digital building instructions about how to make this sailing boat. This interactive guide is available from the LEGO Building Instructions app and lets kids rotate, zoom and view their creation in 3D!
- Exploits on the high seas – Give sea-loving kids aged 7+ a fun toy with LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s Sailing Adventure (41716), for action-packed creative play
- What’s in the box? – Included are the bricks and pieces kids need to construct a realistic racing boat with a flexible sail and a finish-line build, plus 3 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls for role-play fun
- Fun role-play toy – Kids build the boat then imagine crewing it under the expert supervision of Capt. Maxine in a bid to beat a world-record time for sailing round the globe
- Creative accessories – this toy boat includes elements to spark imaginative storytelling, such as a tablet to call home, a walkie-talkie, toy binoculars, a drone and controller, plus 3 life vests
- Gift for kids aged 7+ – Looking for a truly special new toy or gift? This LEGO® Friends boat makes a creative present for kids who love sailing, action play or interesting vehicle models
- For play and display – This children’s boat measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) long and 9 in. (25 cm) wide, so takes up little room when out on display