Challenge your construction skills and evoke memories of classic Star Wars™ battle scenes with this LEGO® Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet (75274) buildable display model! A wonderful gift idea for Star Wars connoisseurs aged 18+ and any experienced LEGO builder, the iconic contours and details of the helmet are beautifully recreated with LEGO bricks plus graphics stickers.
Build and display
This collectible Star Wars helmet has a base with a nameplate and is sure to grab attention displayed at home or in the office. And check out the other new-for-May-2020 LEGO Star Wars build-to-display model kits – Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Galaxy of fun!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with a huge array of sets for play and display to delight fans of all ages.
- Show off elite-class building skills to construct this sleek Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet (75274). A wonderful display model to delight any fan, it’s all about the beautiful LEGO® brick-built details.
- The iconic design of a TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet is replicated in LEGO® bricks plus graphics stickers to spark memories of epic Star Wars™ movie scenes, and the base with nameplate makes for a cool display.
- This LEGO® set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars™ build-to-display model kits – also check out the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
- This 723-piece Star Wars™ construction kit delivers an immersive, challenging build for experienced LEGO® builders and makes the best birthday gift, Christmas present or special surprise for any Star Wars fan aged 18+.
- The TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet measures 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 6” (15cm) deep – it doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every passerby!