Feel the power of your creative Force as you build the collectible Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327). This buildable model of Luke’s iconic pilot headgear is the first-ever hero helmet or open helmet in the LEGO® Star Wars™ collection. Channel your inner Jedi to recreate authentic details, including a brick-built microphone and interior padding, plus translucent red visor elements. Add the integrated stand with nameplate to complete a striking display piece.
Step-by-step guide Clear instructions are included so you can relax and enjoy the construction process. And when you’re ready for another building mission, look out for the other new-for-March-2022 LEGO Star Wars helmets.
The galaxy in your hands It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your own home with a collection of premium-quality LEGO Star Wars sets for adults. Explore the range to discover a variety of holiday or birthday gift ideas for a Star Wars fan or passionate LEGO builder.
- Awaken your creative Force – Channel Jedi-like focus and mindfulness as you build this highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327) model
- Made for display – Spark memories of Star Wars™ saga scenes as you replicate authentic details of Luke Skywalker’s helmet in LEGO® bricks, and display it on the integrated stand with nameplate
- Build your collection – This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each offering a fun and immersive creative experience
- Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this premium-quality, 675-piece set as a gift to an adult Star Wars™ fan, passionate LEGO® builder and/or collector of LEGO Star Wars helmets
- Brick-built Star Wars™ memorabilia designed to make a big visual impact – This collectible Luke Skywalker helmet replica measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep