Open up the world of music video making for kids who love to dance and perform. This LEGO® VIDIYO™ Candy Mermaid BeatBox (43102) makes every playtime exciting. Download the free app to scan the pop music minifigure and reveal the mermaid’s cool stage persona. Then scan the BeatBits to unlock special effects, challenges and more as kids produce their own unique music video, to share with other creators in the kid-safe social feed.
Portable for fun on the move
Kids will love styling the BeatBox using the LEGO pieces. They can choose from an ice cream, mermaid tail or guitar design – or make up their own. The BeatBox folds up with space to store the BeatBits and minifigure so it’s ideal for play on the go.
Create music experiences
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors, producers and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Candy Mermaid BeatBox (43102). Includes a mermaid minifigure with guitar, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their character come to life within their music video.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the musical theater effect with brass instrument sounds.
- A funmusic experience for a boy or girl aged 7 and up who deserves a treat. This playset also makes a great holiday gift for any child who loves music toys, dancing and performing.
- The BeatBox measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) long and 3 in. (10 cm) wide.
- The BeatBox folds up so kids can take their musical world on tour, wherever they go. Inside the BeatBox, there’s space to store the brick-built scan stage, 16 BeatBits and the mermaid’s guitar.
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents’ permission before going online.