The LEGO® Classic Creative Space Planets (11037) toy launches young astronauts and stargazers aged 5+ on a journey of creative exploration. The easy-to-build kids’ solar system toy, astronaut and space shuttle model kit is ideal for kids who want to build, play and boldly go where no LEGO builder has gone before!
Kids assemble the colourful bricks to build a rocket ship toy, alien, astronaut and a mini solar system including Mars, Earth, the sun and Saturn with its rings. The space models can then be customised using alternative colours, shapes, eyes, expressions and a stand that allows the model to rotate. There are even glow-in-the-dark bricks for nighttime visibility. The cosmic creativity continues with suggestions for alternative builds, including a complete 8-planet solar system. Guides and digital features are also available on the LEGO Builder app.
LEGO Classic toys are filled with ideas and inspiration and let parents share building fun and developmental milestones with their kids.
- LEGO® space models building kit for kids – Launch boys and girls aged 5+ on a journey of creative exploration with the endlessly reconfigurable LEGO Classic Creative Space Planets set
- Solar system and space toys – Kids build a solar system (Mars, Earth and the sun) and assemble the colorful bricks to build a rocket ship toy, funny alien, astronaut and Saturn with its rings
- Inspire young builders – Special pieces, including alternative shapes, eyes, expressions and glow-in-the-dark bricks encourage kids to customize their creations
- Endlessly reconfigurable – A guide features 10 alternative building suggestions, including an 8-planet solar system
- LEGO® gifts for kids – Kids who like space models, solar system toys, space shuttle rockets, astronauts and aliens will love to receive this building-bricks toy as a birthday, holiday or any-day gift
- Made for young builders – The easy-to-follow picture guide speeds up construction and to expand the fun even further, kids can combine it with sets 11034, 11035 and 11036 (sold separately)
- Bricks that build skills – LEGO® Classic sets put open-ended play and creative self-expression into the hands of young builders
- 450-piece building kit – The space rocket measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, although models can grow and shrink in size as your little builder modifies the design