LEGO® fans aged 9+ enjoy a fun trip to the city with this LEGO Creator 3in1 Main Street (31141) building set. It features 4 different buildings: a 3-floor corner hotel, a music store, a record store with a band on the rooftop and a café. Each building connects to form a street scene or can be detached to play with separately.
Toy buildings inspire endless creative play
Little builders can create 3 different city models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 playset. They can build the Main Street with4 buildings, rebuild it into a 4-floor art deco apartment building with a park, or an archway market street with a photo studio and flower shop. There are also 6 minifigures for role play included with each set. Collect 3 sets and the 3 individual models can be put together to make one extra-large city scene.
Digital fun for LEGO builders
Let the LEGO Builder app guide your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. They can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track theirprogress.
- 3in1 toy – Kids can play out exciting city stories with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 Main Street (31141) playset, featuring 3 models in 1: a toy city street, an art deco building and a market street
- Endless play – LEGO® fans can build and rebuild 3 different city scenes: a street with a hotel, music store, record store and café; a 4-floor art deco apartment building; or an archway market street
- Access at the back – Each model is open at the back so kids can turn the models around and enjoy playing out fun stories with all the rooms and accessories
- Packed with accessories – Accessories in the Main Street include a coffee machine and musical instruments, the art deco skyscraper features a fridge and a desk and the archway market street has a chaise longue
- 6 minifigures – Includes a coffee shop worker, a hotel receptionist, a singer, a wheelchair user, a child and a store clerk. The characters’ hair and torsos can be switched for greater diversity
- A fun build – This 1,459-piece playset provides a rewarding building experience and can be given as a holiday or birthday gift to young LEGO® fans aged 9+ with an interest architecture
- Display item – Measuring over 14.5 in. (38 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, the art deco building can be proudly displayed in kids’ bedrooms between playtimes
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Builder app, little builders can zoom in, rotate sets in 3D and visualize a digital version of their model ontheir smartphones and tablets