Toddlers will have lots of fun learning about healthy eating and how plants grow with the LEGO® DUPLO® My First Growing Carrot (10981) educational toy. This colorful set is designed to gently introduce toddlers aged 18 months and up to self-sufficient living as they care for the carrot and stack the bricks to make it grow. Put preschoolers in charge as they control the weather with the sun and rain-cloud toy bricks to give the plant what it needs to thrive. If the plant needs a helping hand to grow, kids can give it a drink from the watering can. From the surprised look on the carrot’s face that water must have been cold!
Educational toys that make learning fun
All LEGO DUPLO toys are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, engaging characters and lots of details to encourage imaginative play and little learners’ early skills.
- Stacks of fun – The LEGO® DUPLO® My First Growing Carrot (10981) toy teaches toddlers aged 18 months and up about sustainable living and how plants grow, while perfecting their stacking skills
- Added elements inspire imaginative play – This grow-your-own-food toy set comes with 4 carrot slices bricks, including a leafy top, plus a plant pot, watering can and sun and rain-cloud toy elements
- Kids in control – Toddlers make the plant grow by stacking the bricks, choosing the weather and giving the carrot a drink with the watering can toy
- LEGO® gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as an anytime treat or birthday gift to toddlers aged 18 months and up to introduce concepts of how food grows and sustainable living
- Size when stacked – Carrot toy measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 3 in. (8 cm) deep when fully stacked
- Growing imaginations – Expand your little builder’s organic food fun with the Fruit and Vegetable Tractor (10982), Organic Market (10983) and Organic Garden (10984) toys