Let little builders ride the wave of summer adventure fun with the LEGO® Friends Beach House (41428). This brick-built beach house is filled with kit to help youngsters get absorbed in summer vacation play. Kids can pretend to make a burger in the kitchen, pedal the paddleboat, ride the surfboard toy or stop a cheeky crab from stealing their toy camera.
This 444-piece set really crams in the fun. There’s an outside shower and a bathroom where the girls can prepare to party. The roof flips up to reveal a DJ terrace complete with speakers, lights and a keyboard. Kids can imagine dancing the night away with friends at a cool beach party. After all that fun there’s a cozy bedroom, which comes with 2 bunks and a desk for the girls to get comfy in at night.
Join the LEGO Friends party
Introduce kids to the world of LEGO Friends. Let them explore their interests and passions with Olivia, Mia, Stephanie, Emma and Andrea. They’re guaranteed to find a friend who’s ‘just like them’.
- Entertain kids for hours with this feature-filled Beach House (41428). Packed with cool details, such as a DJ rooftop terrace, snack bar and hammock, it will immerse youngsters in endless creative play!
- Kids will love to act out beach play with the buildable LEGO® Friends Mia and Andrea mini-doll figures. There’s also a new-for-June 2020 flamingo figure and a dolphin figure to help them create endless summer adventures.
- Kids can imagine frolicking in the waves with a toy surfboard, sunbathing on the hammock under the palm tree and relaxing with the mini-doll figures in bedroom. The hinged roof lifts revealing a DJ terrace.
- This building toy for kids makes a top birthday, Christmas or holiday gift kids aged 6+ who love imaginative role play. This 444-piece playset will also delight those who enjoy a rewarding construction project.
- The beach house toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, and 8” (21cm) wide and looks awesome when built and displayed. This summer fun gift for kids combines with any other LEGO® sets for extra creative fun.
- No batteries are needed to power this set’s outdoor summer fun. All it requires is kids’ imagination for the creative play to go on and on.
- As with all LEGO® building kits, this playset comes with clear instructions designed so kids aged 6+ can follow them and complete their build without adult help, encouraging independence and boosting confidence.
- Introduce your young builder to the world of LEGO® Friends. A warm welcome awaits them in Heartlake City, where kids can achieve anything they set their hearts on, with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® fun toys meet the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its playsets to ensure all the bricks and pieces meet the highest global safety and quality standards, making them some of the best – and safest – toys for kids.