Kids who are into dinosaurs and cool cars will love this collectible LEGO® Jurassic World Triceratops Research (76959) playset. An awesome gift toy for ages 8 and up, it features an authentically detailed Jurassic Park Ford Explorer with an onboard navigation system element to track dinosaurs and space for the 2 minifigures – Dr. Ellie Sattler and Ian Malcolm. The set also includes a posable Triceratops, buildable pile of dinosaur poop with a toxic berry element inside and a shovel accessory, so children can play out the famous Jurassic Park scene that inspired the set.
Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
There are LEGO Jurassic World sets to excite fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate iconic scenes from the movies and animated series or simply build and display the collectible models.
- Playset for children who love dinosaurs and toy vehicles – Play out a memorable Jurassic Park scene with this Triceratops Research (76959) set, featuring a buildable Ford Explorer and dinosaur poop
- Toy dinosaur and 2 minifigures – A posable Triceratops figure, plus Ian Malcolm and Dr. Ellie Sattler with a shovel element to scoop the hidden toxic berry element from the buildable dinosaur poop
- Ford Explorer – The toy vehicle is packed with authentic details of the off-roader in Jurassic Park and has space inside for both minifigures and an onboard navigation system element
- Gift idea for ages 8 and up – Give this collectible 281-piece Jurassic Park building set as a fun birthday present or holiday gift for kids to build and play with solo or enjoy with friends
- Portable play – The buildable Ford Explorer measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 6.5 in. (16 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide. The set will fit in a kid’s backpack, so they can play on the go