Get kids role-playing exciting scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO TV series with this super-cool Jungle Dragon 71746 ninja playset. Featuring highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes, plus a saddle for a ninja to ride in, it inspires the best imaginative play.
Cool ninja toys for kids
The dragon toy comes with 4 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all armed with weapons so kids can play out gripping clashes to grab the storm amulet. There is also a surfboard with a shooting function to add even more fun to battles.
Gifts to wow friends
LEGO NINJAGO toys make great gifts for kids who want to escape to an exciting and immersive fantasy world where they can team up with their heroes to battle a succession of evil villains. Ninja fans can play with an amazing collection of fun toys including dragons, jets and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO Jungle Dragon 71746 playset, featuring a fantastic posable dragon toy so kids can recreate scenes from the TV series or make up their own exciting stories.
- Includes 4 minifigures from the LEGO® NINJAGO TV series: Island Lloyd, Island Zane, PoulErik and Thunder Keeper, all of whom carry cool weapons to increase the battle fun.
- Dragon toy has highly posable wings, legs and tail, a jaw that opens and closes and a removable saddle so a ninja can ride the dragon during battle adventures.
- The set also comes with a cool surfboard with a sail and a shooting function to wow play partners and add even more options to kids’ ninja battles.
- This cool buildable toy set is a highly desirable birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who love ninjas and creative fun.
- The Jungle Dragon measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide, so kids can proudly display it in their bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), The Keepers’ Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
For more LEGO Ninjago sets, please visit