Celebrate 100 years of racing at Le Mans in 2023 with this LEGO® Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar (42156) set for adults. As the car makes its debut in the LMH class of the World Endurance Championship, you’ll enjoy a rewarding project, recreating details that capture the latest in racing innovation.
Marvel at the details as you assemble your 1:10 scale model racing car. Explore the hybrid system, with a V6 piston engine that connects to the rear wheels and a model version of the electric motor and its connected battery. Check out the suspension, designed especially for this model, and the steering, which operates using the steering wheel or the gear wheel on top of the car. Glow-in-the-dark light elements capture the atmosphere from a real 24-hour race.
Get the whole picture
The LEGO Builder app offers an easy way to keep instructions organised. Use the app to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets, track progress and find inspiration for new builds.
- A celebration for racing car fans – Pay tribute to 100 years of race action at Le Mans in 2023 with this authentic LEGO® Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar (42156) model building kit for adults
- Start your engines – Build the hybrid system including V6 piston engine. Check out the opening doors, steering and the suspension on the front and rear designed especially for this model
- Recreate the details – Add the finishing touches to your model with the livery graphics and PEUGEOT and sponsor logos
- Drive through the night – The set includes LEGO® Technic light elements that glow in the dark to capture the atmosphere from a real 24-hour race
- A gift for car enthusiasts – Treat yourself or the car lover in your life to this set, which offers a creative building project with a collectible hypercar model to display
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic buildable model measures over 13 cm (5 in.) high, 50 cm (19.5 in.) long and 22 cm (9 in.) wide
- Get the whole picture – The LEGO® Builder app offers a convenient way to store your building instructions and keep track of your builds with tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D